Tuesday 18 December 2012

My Movie Poster Proposal


Working title
The working title that I will be using for my movie poster will be When “Harry and Joey Concurred the world” When Harry and Joey have gone out and concurred the world; they find the Third character Sally who tries to stop their plans.

Summary of the content
I am planning to create a comedy movie poster on Photo Shop. This movie poster will include three main characters called Sally, Harry and Joey. The kind of colour theme that I will be going with when creating my movie poster on Photo Shop will be white and red, this is to create warmth in the poster with Harry and Joey’s dominance, to create tension with the audience.

Intended audience
My intended audience that I will be creating my movie poster for would be people with the age between 15-25. The kind of audience that I will want for my movie poster would be people who love a good bromance. I would say that both female and male would be focused on when making my movie poster. I will be using adult’s humor when creating my tagline, which will make the audience want to see the film.

Medium to be used
The medium for this movie poster will be Harry and John on top of a picture of the world, with Sally sat on a comfy chair with a Red Destroy button in her hands. The big Red Destroy button will tell the audience that Sally is there as the enemy.

Indication of the style
The indicated style for my movie poster will be the title When Harry and Joey concurred the world is in big bold dark red in Avenir Black text. I will have the names of the main characters at the top of the poster in the same text as the working title. The background of my movie poster will be black, with a picture of the world in the center. I will have the characters Harry and Joey stood on top of the world to show that they are superior and there is no messing with them. I will have the character sat in a comfy chair with a red destroy button in her hand, I will make Sally smaller than Harry and Joey.

Length or size of the product
The length and size that I am going to make my movie poster will be large as I am making my characters big to show that they are in charge now.

No comments:

Post a Comment