Friday 14 December 2012

The Expendables Movie moster

Hey,
I'm writing to tell you about how I made my own movie poster on The Expendables.
How I created my movie poster was by using PhotoShop. We used the green screen and accessories to take pictures of everyone in my media group. By using PhotoShop we were able to take each picture of everyone and remove the background of the green screen by using the Select and then Color Range tool.
After I chosen the people that I wanted to be in my movie poster and created three different layers for each person I saved a picture from the internet of an explosion.
I also used the internet to find the title The Expendables. I had to do the same thing that I did with the pictures of people.
I found everything else that has been put onto my movie poster on my Creative Media Hand Out. 
The I used the Text tool to tell the audience the three mains stars that are in my movie poster.

Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment